Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Seen This

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Seen This

Welding Cart on You Tube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLBlSThbJ0

Awsome

Very cool cart. Awsome detail.

Comment

Ok,,, I didn't see the steering wheel ..
      great job..
      Jim

Comment

Yes, member "wildfire" built that. Same guy that did the awesome forklift restoration. He also built a sweet trailblazer rig.

Comment

That is one of the nicest builds I have ever seen.
          Great job.

Comment

The credits, dissolves and music in the video are all 'crazy.'

The cart is just plain cool.

Comment

Perfection

That would be the Mona Lisa of welding carts. If you had to bill that out as a job it would probably be a $2K job. So cool!

Comment

I think his name is Paul and you can find still pictures of this cart in the forums if you search 'crazy cart'. He also did some really cool additions to a Toyata forklift and to his Kubota tractor. There is a thread with pictures of his Toyata forklift he totall redid. Yes Paul has some mad skills. There are videos the forklift and tractor on his youtube channel. He also has some really cool motorcycles and there's one of his basement where he has motorcycles all arranged and he has a mini diner, awesome stuff. Paul's youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348

Comment

nice work

Nice work, but I have to wonder why this guy has so much free time on his hands? I think his winters may be too long and harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by deafman View Post
                    Nice work, but I have to wonder why this guy has so much free time on his hands? I think his winters may be too long and harsh.
                    You read my mind. I was thinking that same thing when I saw all the great detail he went into while building that work of art.

Comment

You two are sufing Cyberspace, and making less than flattering comments about a Gentleman that you do not know.... and HE is the one with "Too much time on HIS hands"???

Hmmm... I think not.

What I can tell you about Paul...

He is from Newfoundland, and he is an uncompromising Perfectionist.....

He owns Specailty Repairs - The company mentioned in the video, and he goes into the same intricate detail with all of his work, and all of the projects that he publishes to the web for all of us to see...

The Crazy Cart.
                      The Trailer for his Miller Engine Driven Welder.
                      The Modifications to his Kubota Tractor.
                      The Forklift rebuild.
                      etc etc

I would think that a comment like "He has too much time on his hands" is rather Ignorant (No Matter HOW you intended it) and is selling Paul extremely short, especially since you are missing the point - He is an incredibly talented, and Proud Craftsman...

We should be so lucky as to have a Fraction of his abilities, and patience, and be able to pay that much attention to detail.

Rant Over.

Have a Good Night.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Wolf View Post
                        You two are sufing Cyberspace, and making less than flattering comments about a Gentleman that you do not know.... and HE is the one with "Too much time on HIS hands"???

Hmmm... I think not.

What I can tell you about Paul...

He is from Newfoundland, and he is an uncompromising Perfectionist.....

He owns Specailty Repairs - The company mentioned in the video, and he goes into the same intricate detail with all of his work, and all of the projects that he publishes to the web for all of us to see...

The Crazy Cart.
                        The Trailer for his Miller Engine Driven Welder.
                        The Modifications to his Kubota Tractor.
                        The Forklift rebuild.
                        etc etc

I would think that a comment like "He has too much time on his hands" is rather Ignorant (No Matter HOW you intended it) and is selling Paul extremely short, especially since you are missing the point - He is an incredibly talented, and Proud Craftsman...

We should be so lucky as to have a Fraction of his abilities, and patience, and be able to pay that much attention to detail.

Rant Over.

Have a Good Night.
                        Yeah, Paul does build some pretty cool stuff.

Not quite my taste on some of his builds, but he's a craftsman nonetheless. I'm not too into the bling aspect on industrial machines.

Nobody in this world could take that from him tho.

He seems real down to earth & quite a nice guy all around from what I can glean from his responses to threads he's involved with. Never really spoken with him personally, but he comes across as a pretty cool dude.

He has modesty & lacks that cocky "just ask me, I know everything" attitude so many others on the net seem to possess.

When some of those guys get going with their oh so worn out mantras & BS, he's a welcome refreshment.

Rock On Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Wolf View Post
                          Who said anything uncomplimentary about him or his fine craftsmanship?

Comment

My apologies,

Usually comments along the lines of the "Too much time on his hands..." are meant negatively, instead of complimentary.

Paul doesn't have "too much time..." He MAKES the time to do work to HIS standards... Something we should ALL do more of.

Again, Apologies, I was in a mood - Working too many hours lately.

Comment

Cart

Hey Nocheapgas,

That a lot of had work. looks very nice. Great video really like that part.
                              Vernon

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.