Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding Cart Build

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding Cart Build

Hey guys, thought i'd post some pics of my cart i finally got around to doing!
    I built it from a rough idea i had in my head. I also did it fairly quickly in view of selling my welder with the cart since i have ideas of getting another welder from the same guy i got mine from originally.
    Anyway, i used 1.5"square tubing and some sheet metal. Nothing fancy, but it should do the job! I may add a section for tools, etc!
    Attached Files

More pics

More pics of cart
    Attached Files

Comment

Last pic of cart!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, you guys prolly aren't interested at something like this but now i've started, i might as well finish.
        Here is the last pics.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm jealous of your shop/work space. I work in a shanty.......
          Last edited by nocheepgas; 05-25-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
              I'm jealous of your shop/work space. I work in a shanty.......
              i was distracted by all that space too. not having space is more depressing than not having tools.

Comment

Well to be honest with you, it isn't my space. I should have mentioned something in the first post... was going to but forgot. It is a brand new building my dads friend just built. They actually do drywall contract work, and are starting a new business which does pre fabricated bulkheads, walls, etc! The prefab business is where i was building the cart! Not mine unfortunately! Very kind of him to let me use it though! It has a 5 ton crane, and many other tools for fab work... plus the MM252 in the background.
                I'll be there one day! Hopefully

Comment

Sammy,

The cart looks like it will serve you well. It sure beats the heck out of having to bend down to even look at the front of the machine. You will like it better having everything up on your new cart. And I am sure most everyone here will agree, with every day you age, every day you don't have to get down on the floor is appreciated.

Nice work Sammy.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.