Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lincoln Sa 200 video

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lincoln Sa 200 video

    Got a chance to shoot some video today.
    And since there is a definite lack of videos on the net concerning welding machines. Here is a link.

    1981 Lincoln SA 200
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLr9Kv60MS4

  • #2
    That's a clean machine! I do love the SA-200 and SA-250D's.

    Comment


    • #3
      How many people ask you what all that banging / clanking is when the machine is just about to die?

      Comment


      • #4
        I looked a minute but it looks kind of lonely on there without tools to keep it company.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sberry View Post
          I looked a minute but it looks kind of lonely on there without tools to keep it company.
          In reality it's a temporary trailer. I'd like a dual axle full width 12 footer. Till then though i.....

          Yeah, need to make:
          Racks or reels for leads
          bottle holder for Argon
          A set of oxy/acet. holder
          jobox
          Last edited by jsm11; 05-25-2010, 12:13 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sonora Iron View Post
            How many people ask you what all that banging / clanking is when the machine is just about to die?
            Sounds good to me

            Certainly nowhere near your fleet. But, when it's done i'd like to have the louvered hood, custom engraved sides, a complete wire to wire rebuild. If I ever get some cash going it's headed to Stumpfs.

            Comment


            • #7
              I've had mechanics ask me if something was wrong with my machines that make that noise!

              Comment


              • #8
                Sa-200

                Originally posted by jsm11 View Post
                Sounds good to me

                Certainly nowhere near your fleet. But, when it's done i'd like to have the louvered hood, custom engraved sides, a complete wire to wire rebuild. If I ever get some cash going it's headed to Stumpfs.
                Looks great to me! Fine paint job! You up in Colorado? Couldn't quite see the plates on your P/U.

                Comment


                • #9
                  in Alabama....

                  I dream of Colorado though.........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice clean resto job. It does look lonely without any leads though.....

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.