No announcement yet.

Roll-around beater, thrid hand

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll-around beater, thrid hand

Roll-around beater, third hand
    Since I was in need of a third hand, movable to outside beating bending vise. I have been thinking of one of the truck rim mounted vises. Having an old rim, section of schedule 80 pipe, some salvage plate and a cleaned up 6" swivel type vise.

I put this together to use on my son's smoker pit project. Think I will blast it when we do the pit. I also want to see if I rounded the corners enough! Along with if I need to put concrete in the pipe and rim bottom and top for more weight
    glen, If your not on the edge, your wasting space

yet another UN-Secured bottle on this site.. glad the safety lessons paid off

Bobcat 250EFI

Syncrowave 250

Millermatic 350P

Hypertherm 1250

A Bunch of tools

And a forklift to move the heavy stuff with..

Torchmate 2x2 CNC Plasma

It's Miller Time - Get Back To Work!

It's empty and it was on its way into the truck after as the photo' was taken. I 'm sure you secure the empty bottle before the full one on the cart.
      glen, If your not on the edge, your wasting space

Nice job. I like the portable stuff. Just got a new Sears catalog and was looking at the vice's offered. I think I will order two of the ones that cost $1999.00 each. Couldn't believe the prices on those big ones. Never in my life would I have guessed they could cost that much. If I had one or two of the Sears ones, I would have to secure them to my work bench, weld them to the bench and the bench welded to the shop so they wouldn't wander off. Anyway keep up the good work.

Dynasty 350 - My New Baby
        Millermatic 210 Mig with Spoolmate 3035
        Miller Thunderbolt XL 225/150 AC/DC Stick Welder
        Miller Specturm 625 Plasma Cutter
        Speedglas 9100 auto dark helmet
        Jackson auto dark helmet
        18.5 CFM Eagle Compressor
        Horizontal Band Saw
        Dewalt 14" Chop Saw
        7 1/2 Dewalt Angle Grinder
        4 - 4 1/2" Sears Angle Grinders
        1 - 4" Makita Angle Grinder