welder cover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welder cover

i got a lincoln weld pak flux core wire feed welder and i was wondering where i could buy a cover for it to keep the dust and stuff out. does miller sell anything that will fit? i dont think lincoln sells any covers but im not sure. thanks

Look it's red
    http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Cat...t.aspx?p=16020
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Comment

I haven't seen him around for a while, but look through the forums and E-mail a gent named fun4now. He makes covers that have gotten very good reviews.

Comment

I wonder where he is. Hope all is well with fun4now. I have seen some pics and they do look nice.
        Mike
        MD Welding & Fabricating L.L.C.
        mdwelding@sbcglobal.net

Comment

been off the net for the most part for a wile, but ok.
          we dont make the covers any more due to a problem getting fabric. got a few Dyn200 and a TA-185 left over i think, but not starting anything new.i'm glad those that got one of our covers was happy with it, we put a lot into them. sorry we cant help ya out Shane, but it looks like lincoln makes one for ya so you should be ok.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Working...
          X