Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

welder cover

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welder cover

i got a lincoln weld pak flux core wire feed welder and i was wondering where i could buy a cover for it to keep the dust and stuff out. does miller sell anything that will fit? i dont think lincoln sells any covers but im not sure. thanks

Look it's red
    http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Cat...t.aspx?p=16020

Comment

I haven't seen him around for a while, but look through the forums and E-mail a gent named fun4now. He makes covers that have gotten very good reviews.

Comment

I wonder where he is. Hope all is well with fun4now. I have seen some pics and they do look nice.

Comment

been off the net for the most part for a wile, but ok.
          we dont make the covers any more due to a problem getting fabric. got a few Dyn200 and a TA-185 left over i think, but not starting anything new.i'm glad those that got one of our covers was happy with it, we put a lot into them. sorry we cant help ya out Shane, but it looks like lincoln makes one for ya so you should be ok.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.