Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been working on website. Let me know what you think?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been working on website. Let me know what you think?

Hello everyone,

Been working on website lately adding some pics,etc. Let me know what you think?

http://www.microfusionwelding.com

Thanks
    Dan

Your page took a LONG time to load?????
    I don't like having to scroll to see the whole page.
    Some explanation of what you're showing us in the pictures would be nice (blow your own horn a little!)
    Otherwise it's looking good.

Comment

Loaded fine for me.......
      Ditto on what the pics are, you may know but others looking at your web site probably have no idea. Like me

Comment

Well, someone who is searching for micro-welding and other precision welding services, probably has an idea of what they are looking at in the pictures. The layout on the homepage is a bit clunky with the vertical scroll of pics. You should seriously go through and correct the spelling errors and punctuation. This represents you and your business, so be precise with your words as well as your welding!

Comment

"Save you thousands" should probably read something like "production cost are very competitive within the industry" I think I would show one of your laser units in action (like a youtub presentation) on a seperate link just to impress the folks with the complexity of the work. Most businesses looking at your pages are going to have high speed internet connections so loading time will be a minor issue. As indicated above, the large pictures represent a scrolling issue.. you might put a "click to expand" notice on the page to solve that.... see my page example http://jimyo.psend.com/steel.html
          but at least use smaller picture formats....
          Nice work though
          Jim
          Last edited by JimYoung; 04-23-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimYoung View Post
            "Save you thousands" should probably read something like "production cost are very competitive within the industry" I think I would show one of your laser units in action (like a youtub presentation) on a seperate link just to impress the folks with the complexity of the work. Most businesses looking at your pages are going to have high speed internet connections so loading time will be a minor issue. As indicated above, the large pictures represent a scrolling issue.. you might put a "click to expand" notice on the page to solve that.... see my page example http://jimyo.psend.com/steel.html
            but at least use smaller picture formats....
            Nice work though
            Jim
            Just trying to help...

Micro-Fusion welding specializes in precision welding for tool and die, (add a space) injection molding and medical.(Industries?)

As well as a variety of other industries. Incomplete Sentence
            From tool and die welding, microscopic welding to laser welding. Incomplete sentence

We have the experience and technology to handle all your precision welding needs.
            Our vast knowledge and experience in micro-welding is also complimented Should be spelled "complemented"

by the fact that all of our welders are state certified tool and die makers. So your welding is placed in the hands of an experienced welder and also an experienced mold-maker. Again, not a sentence

We also have a fully equipped tool and die shop, so your tooling can be returned completely finished. (Added a period)

Comment

Ditto on the importance of proofreading and correct language. No, I'm not a grammar nazi. It's just important, when you present yourself as the professional that you are, that the written material on your website reflects that.

Comment

Erased my post? Didn't like my critic?
                Don't ask then.

Comment

I didn't erase your post.

I didn't erase your post.

Comment

Originally posted by bert the welder View Post
                    Erased my post? Didn't like my critic?
                    Don't ask then.
                    Only Miller dudes & dudettes can remove Posts- probably a 'puter hiccup

Comment

Ok

OK, sorry then
                      Saw it posted, but must have got lost in space
                      Weirdness

Comment

thats cool stuff i do the same but with all CNC machines in microscale and some 0 tolerance clamps

but thats cool stuff wish i could more but there under classified patents
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Microfusion,
                          Your work is always eye catching.
                          Good luck mate
                          Ji

Comment

Dan, i just looked back at your web page.... MUCH BETTER .... I like it..
                            Jim

Comment

I agree with the people that say to double check your spelling and grammar.

You are trying to sell a product that is the highlight of your professional presentation.

You may need to get some professional help with your website, to enhance your presentation.

There is a current ad on TV, about that very subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.