Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front bumper for my truck

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front bumper for my truck

Well, like tigman I made a new bumper (front and rear) for my truck but for different reasons. I live on an Island and have to take a ferry every day to go to work. Well, they recently adopted a new rule that any truck over 20' has to pay $12 each way rather than the $5 each way we were. To me that is unacceptable. So I made a new set of bumpers to reduce my total length from 20'4" to 19'7". Let me know what you think...

Comment

One beautiful way to solve a problem. Nice work

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

what does it turn into ?

Comment

I think you came up with a great way to save a few bucks. Along with ending up with a very nice look for your truck. What type of finish did you use?

Nice work.

Comment

Looks like he used a Rhino/Line-X lining. Looks good, add bumpers to my growing list of projects.

Comment

About time someone gave it back to NY...
                Love the idea, need some build pics now....

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.