No announcement yet.

Built a bumper with my Miller210

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like was asked, where do you plan on putting your plate? Also, for those Ford guys out there, of course you like them all, you're putting up with a Ford after all Just kidding!

-dath

Comment

Good looking piece of work. I live in the country, for my needs back up lights set in some stubby pipe protectors would be more advantageous.

Comment

nice job

The bumber looks great! Looks like a very good job to me..that's something you can be proud of... It would have probably took me 2 days to do that *LOL* Nice work!
        Farris
        Gone But Never Forgotten!

Comment

that bumper kicks ass
          "Why go around the mudhole when you can go through it"

Miller Bobcat 250

Miller Syncrowave 200

Lincoln Pro-Core 100

Comment

Sorry for my late replies....

Thanks everyone for your comments....

The license plate is going to be put in the back window. I am in the process of making a tailgate tire carrier. It's going to be like one of those you see for 850, but I probably can do it for around 100 out of some 1 3/4" DOM.

The thickness of the metal is 0.26" thick. It's heavy duty for the boulders that I climb over....

Comment

With over 900K miles on one 69 F250 on one rebuild at 473K hard miles, yes had Dodge, Chebbie also. The FE (Ford) motor will save your A$$ in the long run (built correctly) like Miller welding products. Have had others thru the years as a test, a Miller for life member now.
              The above vehicles are pre 70's without plastic and cup holders.

.....=o&o>.....

Comment

Nice job bumperman

That is a great looking bumper but I do think u may have forgot about ur plate too...lol I built a wonderful bumper one time out of 2 -2" schedule 80 tubes slid through a pair of shaped plates to fit the truck with holes for the tubes. It looked awesome and was so simple.

Comment

Very good job

But what about the licence plate
                  and to the tigman 250 that drives a LADA car if you made the same bumper for the front then the D rings would come in handy for a FORD to pull you out of a very shallow ditch
                  anyway on your bumper I think you did a good job better than most
                  that I have worked with. Grade - B

Comment

Working...
                  X