Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

please show me your shop.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the first thoughts I had was some benches along the walls, I am glad I got away from that idea before investing in it. Wall space is for tool and storage, I like fab benches out where they can be walked around and the rest of it on carts. One mistake I made, while I did run a rod to ground bar for benched to sit on I didn't stub up a conduit for 120 power, I cut groove after the fact and added to it. Drop down cord or another one on the floor was a continuous hassle, always in the way.
    Attached Files

Comment

From the past

Here are a few of mine from the past. Please note that these are pictures when new.

My welding bench is on rollers so I can move it about.

This is the welding corner. Notice a hood in the corner vented to the outside.

I like good ventilation and here is my ventilated roof. A five hp fan powers it.

I rebuilt this Scotchman from the ground up. It is a very handy machine.

I have more pictures. The shop has progressed since then.

Jim

Comment

Super slick, I dont have a muncher, that and a finger brake are a couple tools on my list yet.

Comment

Thanks for the help

Thanks everyone for your input and pictures....

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.