Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Welder View Post
    vertical portable bandsaw stand, check it out

A add on. Everyone needs to check this out on ebay. It is a VERTICAL BANDSAW STAND FOR MILWAUKEE SAW. Really neat. Who is going to be the first to build one.

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nk...mId=7602601516
    On this, has anyone tried it? - i have seen others and i have seen Milwaukee having their own stand to convert the portaband into a fixed horizontal band saw - my question: is there a stand that allows you to fix it as either vertical or horizontal? - or do you need 2 different stands?

thanks

Comment

actually....i just found one

http://www.trick-tools.com/EZ-CUT-Ji...vOJBoCnsXw_wcB

it has one, lousy review

does anyone own this or have experience with it or first hand reviews?

thanks

Comment

SWAG Inds. has a great stand for the Milwaukee and I also like the Milwaukee the best and the case is a must have. My blade of choice is Lenox. Lu47Dan is right on with TPI and bi-metal. Good Luck

Comment

I have had a Milwaukee for a lot of years (15+)..... it has served me well

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
          Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
          Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Thanks for the feedback - found a Milw. portaband on CL, brand new about 40% off of retail - so went with that

as for a stand, I have looked at the SWAG...need to wait a bit until the mason jar fills up with more nickels and dimes...man this habit is expensive!

would still be interested in knowing if anyone has the EZ-CUT and if it is any good?
            Last edited by edlebby; 10-20-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X