Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ smoker trailer

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ smoker trailer

ive got a old seadoo trailer laying around the shop and i had the idea to mix BBQ and fabrication

my question is has anyone done something like this before all ive got to work with is a millermatic 200 and 1/8 plate so anyone got ideas or plans that have done this before

Here is a link to a really great build over at Smoking Meat Forums.

I have so many things going right now my wife may make me sleep outside if I start anything else, but I would love to start a new insulated smoker. When I get to start it I think I will use 11 ga with an airspace of about 1.5 inch's.

Good luck and keep us posted when ever you start on it.

Tom

Comment

i have started on it just i want to get my smoker dimensions right before i cut my heavy gauge steel i have the trailer welded and the firebox done ready to mount

Comment

I just finished one. If you hurry you still have a chance to win it. It will have a new owner next Saturday morning :http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=20921

Comment

thats a sweet smoker ive never seen anyone put a grill on top of the firebox before but i already made the box for my gas grill on one side an a smoker on the other side

Comment

heres an update my MM vintage broke so just got around to fixing it
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.