Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New oxy torch set up, need ideas on cart..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New oxy torch set up, need ideas on cart..

My last set was stolen, but finally managed to get another set.

Bought the Victor Super range, looks to be a good deal for the money so far.

Anyhow, What does everyone do for the cart, Would like something clean and neat.

I thought this one was very cool. I want to build it but just haven't gotten around to digging up the material. It looks very stable and super handy to have the reel on it.

Attached Files

Comment

That one is nice..

I do alot of aluminum, was thinking of doing some cool version of a cart. It won't see any abuse, just light duty work.

The reel would be nice, but a bit overkill for me.

Keep em coming.

Comment

Here is mine. It is made from scrap from the iron reserve (iron pile). The wheels are from an old grain drill and work well on or off the concrete.
        Attached Files

Comment

I needed one when I needed one, whipped this up. Has caster wheels on the front. I like Tom's buggy there, one of the nicest I have seen.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Sberry; 03-20-2010, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Hey Checkered Flag,
            Here's an aluminum one I made from residual leftovers from work. This one I keep in the shop & have a similar one in the mobile unit. 1.5" sq tubing, piece of al. d/plate for the bin for the torch parts, & a piece of al. perf for the base. the wheels are from a wheelchair.

Denny
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks good.

I wound up getting a handtruch that I have already started modifying, will post some pics up when done.

Coming along good. Wanted to do it from AL but just need something for now..

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.