Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need welding work done-Norman OK

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need welding work done-Norman OK

I've called multiple local welding companies but no one seems to know anyone who can/will do this work.

I've got a pressure fryer where the weld has broken on a pipe that enters the pot. The pipe is crucial because it is the part to provides pressure. The manufacturer says it simply needs a tack weld.

I spoke with a few guys here locally and they said it needs a tig welder becasue it is most likely stainless steel.

If you know anyone who can do this work please let me know.

Thanks

Where are you located? That would help.

-Dan

Comment

Norman, OK I-35 and Main St.

Comment

That is Norman, Oklahoma.

Comment

any job shop should be able to do it for you. They might be concerned about it being pressurized if they aren't a pressure shop.

Comment

I'm in Muskogee and know quite a few guys around here that will do it. Don't know if you are willing do drive 2 and a half hours to get it done though.

Comment

Get calls like this all the time....

I love when I get calls for people who want a railing welded or something small. Then they want me to come out, and freak when I tell them on the phone that it will be 400-500 for me to come out. They think i will drive 2 hours, to do a 20 minute job, for 50 bucks!! Hopefully this guy will be reasonable.
              Kevin

Comment

welding just north of norman

I can help you get what you need welded.. 405 990 1728

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.