Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

V8.....Mailbox

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8.....Mailbox

Hey guys,
    It finally warmed up enough to get this mailbox painted & finished. This one I made for my brother & the 2nd one I am donating as a prize to the local 1/4 mi. racetrack this season.

Denny
    Attached Files

Nice job. Around here someone would take a baseball bat to it or pull it down with their truck.

Anyway, looks great. Keep up the good work.

Leefy

Comment

Varoom!

Hey Yorkie: Very inovative! Why not paint the oubound mail flag a "checkered flag?"

Dave

Comment

I like it ! And I hope the USPO likes it. Around here they refuse to deliver to boxes that aren't stamped "USPO Approved". We can put a standard "approved" mailbox inside a decorative box IF the face of the standard box protrudes through the face of the decorative box. It seems to have a lot to do with the delivery guy and his attitude. I hope you have a cooperative guy delivering your mail. (I don't!)

Charley

Comment

Denny.. very nice job..love the detail!

Comment

Schweeeeeet!

Comment

YA dont wanna make me one do ya.

Comment

So whats the cubes on that??

Was not sure if you put a stroker kit in that.....
                Kevin

Comment

Nice Box

Somebody has too much time on their hands........

Comment

Hey guys,
                    In this area of SW PA, as far as I have seen, the P.O. isn't finicky regarding mailbox configurations as long as the flag is red, & the height/distance from the road parameters are met. There are a myriad of mailbox styles in the surrounding areas.

To m.k.s.welding: Sure, I'll make you one. I have (3) on order presently....they are $450/ea.

To nocheepgas: Time.....yup....that's what retirement gives ya......

Denny
                    Attached Files

Comment

How about this one.

don't know any of the details. It is Oklahoma some place. A friend sent me the photos.
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's great.. I think mailbox is also a good option for giving it on behalf of the reward because we will always get the profit for keeping this.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.