Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Welding Cart

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Welding Cart

I never did send photos of my cart so here we are. Some of you might remember this first photo. I like to put a sliding drawer under the unit; yeah weíll see how that turns out
    I have sash cord around the bottles for now; Iíll put tabs on the back to chain them down. I bought a spool gun with it but havenít used it yet.
    Attached Files

Looks like a really good start. Have a look at the one I built, should be able to put in a drawer similar to this.Name:  9fec61b9b1fc78326cb3ddb63dcadcee.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  89.6 KB

Name:  4b9c2f34590274bbd64284c4886e5f75.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  88.1 KB

Comment

cart 1 is the cats meow ur stand does look good.

Comment

The blue paint is the icing on the cake!

( My tools are red, My welders are blue. )

Comment

I think the first cart is the way to roll. I even looked at it twice just to make sure it wasn't bolted together somehow.

All joking aside, you came out with a fine looking cart. I agree, the drawer shouldn't be to big of a hassle to add on.

Nice Work

Comment

Very nice looking cart there Fab Tech. Looks storebought.

Comment

thats a really nice cart you built Mr. Fab but i gotta say that first pic got me to sweating thinking of the lawyer fees. i thought dang now i gotta start dismantling the bedroom furnishings for enough parts.

Comment

I should have painted the crate blue that would have been good and also hide the fine on the side.

Comment

very nice stuff

I noticed that nice dillon reloader...it's amzing how guys that are into welding are often into other similar "hobbies"

Comment

Originally posted by toddac1 View Post
                    I noticed that nice dillon reloader...it's amzing how guys that are into welding are often into other similar "hobbies"
                    It's the 650, on the wall to the right just out of veiw is a 1050

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.