Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stories.........Let's get it started.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SignWave View Post
    Nothing like a good body carving to liven the senses....Sorry AG, But I think I'll leave this sort of thing to those such as yourself. Im comfortable just he way I am.

I dare ya to get that done on yer weeny right next to the piercing...
    My trouser mouse Will NEVER be altered in any way shape or form. I don't have THAT much backbone!

Comment

• dontcha mean "back boner"? hehehehee!!

Comment

dontcha mean "back boner"? hehehehee!!
        ???

Comment

dontcha mean "back boner"? hehehehee!!
          Looks like Anti-Gmaw doesn't get the synonym backbone vs backboner!!!
          lmao!!!!!!!!!!! Are we showing our age???

Comment

• Originally posted by MD Welding View Post
            I was asked to fix a leak in a sprinkler system at a Home Depot during construction. I said sure. I messed up a knee earlier in the week and had to wear one of those blue knee braces. I got to the job and they said the man lift could'nt get to the leak. I had to climb out of the lift on to a pallet rack of patio stones and reach up and weld it. The manager just kind of look at me and walked the other way. I was cursing the knee when I had to jump from the lift to the pallet of stones. I will say they made me wear fall protection while in the lift. I guess I didn't need it when I got out.

This happened on another job. I had to wear fall protecction in a lift but not on a 40ft ladded. What's easier to fall off?
            we had 3 guys here killed when lift catapulted them out of it in etowah north carolina last year. i dont see no need to tie off on ladder until you get in position but you should always tie off in lift

Comment

• Originally posted by STRENGTH AND POWER View Post
              I have suspended twice, once with 12 8ga. hooks face down on an aluminum framed rig in the shape of a cross powdercoated red, it was quite the photo op. My first time was on my birthday, I don't think there is too many people that have had Happy Birthday sung to them while they are hanging from 4 6ga. hook across the shoulders. It quite the experience because yer body and mind are at conflict with each other it seems. I haven't hung in several years as I moved to a different state but there will be another time for sure
              whats the point?

Comment

• wher have you been man!?!

Originally posted by Anti-GMAW View Post
                ???
                boner??? stiffy, hard on, flagpole, lighthouse, etc.....

Comment

boner??? stiffy, hard on, flagpole, lighthouse, etc.....
                  Sorry, I was half asleep when I read your post.

Comment

• I just thought I would put up some updated photo's of my nieces bit off finger tip. It's healed up quite nicely and not too noticeable at a quick glance
                    Attached Files

Comment

• WOW! Healing up real nice!! Lucky for her!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by doobie View Post
                        Made a potato cannon out of a 100lb propane tank with a 2"x8 foot barrel.at 175psi it would launch said potato over 1000 yards.well after a few barley pops,me an my bro decide it would make some cool bubbles if fired into the water,so we charge it up and off to the dock we go.we laid it over the end of the dock,straight down and sat on it because it had quite of kick.Well,8 foot barrel and only 5 feet of water and 3 feet of very soft mud.The last thing i saw before i closed my eyes is what looked like a brown mushroom cloud bigger than any bubble i have ever seen.When i opened my eyes there was a 25 foot brown circle of mud with me an bro in the middle.his brand new boat was also tied up to the dock and had an inch of mud all over it not to mention the two of us that only had two white eyes.The wives and friends on shore were laughing so hard that one of them actually peed and the others couldnt even stand up.Wow those were the days.

I could not stop laughing. Do it again acecpt get it on video

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.