No announcement yet.

PROJECT: Mini-Scroll Bender

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROJECT: Mini-Scroll Bender

Hey guys,
    Here's a mini-bender I made that I keep in my mobile unit. It's made from a piece of 3"W X 1/4"T "C" channel with a vise lug welded to the bottom. I made it so I can slide the inner vertical post approx. 1" to adj. for thickness. It will also accomodate 4"W flat stock & I have bent 1/2" solid square with the O/A persuader. There are xtra tubes to slide over the fixed tubes to increase diameter. These are easy projects to make & will come in handy. Pics show the simpleness & ease to make.

Attached Files
    * Complete welding, machine, & fab shop *
    * Mobile unit *
    * Finally retired *

* A man's word is his honor..... without honor, there is nothing. *
    * Words are like bullets..... once they leave your muzzle, you cannot get them back. *
    * I have no reservation to kill nor hesitation to die for the U.S. Constitution & the American Flag. *
    * Age is a state of mind..... at my age, you cannot fathom what is in my mind. *

Not a bad idea

I made something similar basis but Iím not sure where it at this moment a Honey-Do project for the wife for bending and making spoon rings out of old silverware

Looks like it bends well this forum is awesome and full of great ideas and craftsmanship