Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROJECT: Easy Scroll Bender

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROJECT: Easy Scroll Bender

Hey guys,
    I'm gonna post some easy projects for the youngsters/newbies & weekend warriors..... ok, you experienced fellows can do them too. These will allow you to learn some fabrication & welding to enhance your skills & make some neat crafts if you like making them. We 'ol timers have a lot to give away to help & teach.... all for free.

This one is a scroll bender I made to use in the shop for some of the crafts I make & use to bend for fabrication or repairs. I made several diameter radius inserts tht will cover most bends/scrolls. The pics are kinda self-explanatory as to configuration & you can make it any size you need. This one will take up to 4" widths & hotroll(h/r) is much easier than coldroll(c/r). When I need to do thicker c/r, I use the O/A persuader. Here's some pics.

Denny
    Attached Files
Working...
X
Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.