12 Ton Floor Press
    2002 E-350 V-10:
    1983 F-150 4.9L 6
    2004 Honda ST1300
    2007 Suzuki LTA400F Quad
    1997 Suzuki DR650

Comment

Originally posted by davedarragh View Post
      I'll try and remember that next time an earthquake hits L.A., or terrorists decide to fly jetliners into skyscrapers
      If you knew what I know about the code that drives modern aircraft you would probably be too scared to fly again.

As for people not caring about what I do. *shrug* OK. Fair enough. I was just using that to make a larger point about the lack of a need to be a jerk to others. Yes there are people here that have forgotten more about welding than I will ever know. Great. Does that make them gods? No. Superhuman? No Everyone else stupid? No. The fact that you likely cant do what i can do with a computer doesn't mean you are dumber than I. It just means we have different skills in life. The difference is when people come on a computer forum and ask me questions, I don't feel the need to berate them or puff up my own ego. I merely answer them.

And If I rub you the wrong way that bad, just simply don't read my threads. Its not really that hard. A little self control will accomplish it.

Comment

"Composed"

Originally posted by kraythe View Post
        If you knew what I know about the code that drives modern aircraft you would probably be too scared to fly again.

And If I rub you the wrong way that bad, just simply don't read my threads. Its not really that hard. A little self control will accomplish it.
        Haven't flown commercially since 1997, haven't had the need to.

Your threads are so entertaining, I can't help it. I'll try to refrain, thanks for the "pep" talk, I feel better now.
        Last edited by davedarragh; 02-04-2010, 07:38 PM.
        "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

Working...
        X