Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

pictures of homemade welding carts

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of homemade welding carts

i just got my new 211 yesterday and i'm in need of a cart for it.. it sure would be nice to see some homemade carts you guys have made so i can get some ideas from them and make my own........ and in the mean time i really am trying the search feature.... thanks Jim

Try this, I have never linked to another post before so try this. http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=19486 It is for my 211 welding cart I built last fall. If it doesn't work do a search under my profile and I think it is listed as 211 cart. good luck, and pm if you need specs, or details.

Comment

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=20306

Comment

I look for things as near already made as I can get. This one served plasma before the SP found its way there.
        Attached Files

Comment

There have been other versions.
          Attached Files

Comment

This was the start of my first cart
            Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the pictures guys... keep'm comin i've got an old jeep rollbar kit laying around, i might be able to use it for something... hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
                The lawnmower cart definitely belongs on the Jeff Foxworthy show.

Wheelchair

Comment

Ha! This is like the African Newspaper welding mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
                    mowing won't be same...I will think of the mower that you made!

Comment

Here is mine.

Comment

Welding cart

Originally posted by gsport View Post
                        i just got my new 211 yesterday and i'm in need of a cart for it.. it sure would be nice to see some homemade carts you guys have made so i can get some ideas from them and make my own........ and in the mean time i really am trying the search feature.... thanks Jim
                        Hi, a think it always a good idee to make are own cart and a hope you get some idee for your's. This is my welding cart a built whit stainless steel tubing, and made it to fit easely in my car or on the roof, whit removable handle.

Good luck

Ricau
                        Attached Files

Comment

New cart

From Canada eh!
                          Had to add my 2 bits worth. I just finished my new cart to day. The new Dynasty deserved a new home. One in sq tube, 1 1/2 in angle iron, A desk from the local good will, paint, some wheels and presto, a cart. Three drawers for mig, tig and stick consumables, a box for the go pedal and the handle provides some strain relief for the electrics. Hope you guys like it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

so far they've all been pretty inspiring.... something to get ideas from. (well, except the mower and shopping cart)

Comment

I always wondered why people who bought welders asked for plans on how to build a welding cart.. after looking at a few of those on the first page now I know ..

The rest of them are good work - a job is not done until it's been painted!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.