Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

pictures of homemade welding carts

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first project with new welder.......

First project with my first mig welder (also used stick on this)......have a few more gizmos to add (power and air hose reels). The side work table was an afterthought but use it a TON!
    Attached Files

Comment

• My welding cart

here is some pic's of my welding cart.Name:  53f42aeb7b066d96fb3f294aeb5918d3.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  217.9 KBName:  4ec9ad8c412f84c1e75e00e689cd0749.jpg
Size:  216.7 KBName:  b69227894c5c57f3cecf9ba61b84f305.jpg
Size:  196.1 KB

Comment

• D350 Cart

All loaded up. 9 flavors of Tig rod is not enough. Next cart needs 12-15.Name:  a64057b0e8fe38ba95545db199f41c49.jpg
Size:  68.7 KBName:  0cf839bd6560243110bfb1fd986290b4.jpg
Size:  69.4 KBName:  ccdbc6a0f1766eb95897475918beec6f.jpg
Size:  65.9 KBName:  5864c2fb64be8f5803501991d825fd14.jpg
Size:  65.6 KB

Comment

• Here is where I am at as of now. There is still a lot of work to do, but it works nicely. Name:  c6f11e604e904dbc3af366f16f6c77b2.jpg
Size:  60.4 KBName:  e2d51de7935941e910d16c9e3d6a8d07.jpg
Size:  55.4 KB

Comment

• Why the offset?

Originally posted by Showdog75 View Post
            My attempt at a aluminum cart for my dynasty. It's not finished but is anything in a welder's shop ? I'll update as progress continues.

Per caption.

Comment

• Comment

• nice

Nice cart I like it.!!!!"

Comment

• latest cart

Heres one I started and lost interest in, gotta get back to it and finish it. I contemplated replacing the machine thats going in it and lost interest, then decided to keep it so now I need to get motivated again.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• latest cart

One more pic from the back, new phone messed me up lol.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Welding cart I just finished inspired by some of the carts in this thread.

Comment

• Very nice cart Donc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonC View Post
                          Welding cart I just finished inspired by some of the carts in this thread
                          How bout some more pics of that Ranchero hiding in the background...Bob

Comment

• pictures of homemade welding carts

DonC....what machines are what?....love the cart BTW

Comment

• Originally posted by kerr74 View Post
                              DonC....what machines are what?....love the cart BTW
                              Bottom machine is the Syncro Wave 180 the middle is the Spectrum 2050.

Comment

• Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
                                How bout some more pics of that Ranchero hiding in the background...Bob
                                Here's one, don't want to go off topic too much but did do a lot of welding on the chero.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.