Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blueprints

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueprints

Hello,

Does anyone know who sells blueprints to fab welding skid?? I would like some ideas on this part. Thanks
    Last edited by Woods Welding; 01-16-2010, 09:14 PM.

Is there some reason you can't make your own? I do all of my drafting myself, the old fashioned way of course. I regret that I can not use Auto Cad. I have the program R14 but for some reason I can't seem to hack my way through this one as I can the other programs I have.

Is there a reason you can't make it from sketches? We build a lot of things at our shop from sketches. In fact I built a rather complex conveyor for light bulbs with no blueprints just rough sketches.

About the only other thing I could suggest is go through the yellow pages and start calling mechanical engineers and see if one of the companies is slow enough to take on your project.

Comment

what is a welding skid

Comment

Originally posted by 6pakdakota View Post
        what is a welding skid
        This is what we consider a welding skid up here:

http://www.acemfginc.com/html/produc...nits/index.cfm

There are several members of this forum that work off of skids - It has all been discussed before.

Have a Good Night.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.