Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

bully bar

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bully bar

ok i don't really know what category this would go in but im making a bully bar for my dodge spirit thats right i said a dodge spirit i was just wondering what u guys think of it and if u got any suggestion that would make it look cooler im making it just cuzz i can haha i got this car for my 16th b-day and ever since i felt like it was missing some thing im gona put ether 2,3 or 4 kc lights on it yea some of the measurements arnt right yet but i just did those while i was in the house not out under the car
    Attached Files

What?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????/

Comment

Originally posted by youngwelder View Post
      ok i don't really know what category this would go in but im making a bully bar for my dodge spirit thats right i said a dodge spirit i was just wondering what u guys think of it and if u got any suggestion that would make it look cooler im making it just cuzz i can haha i got this car for my 16th b-day and ever since i felt like it was missing some thing im gona put ether 2,3 or 4 kc lights on it yea some of the measurements arnt right yet but i just did those while i was in the house not out under the car
      Hi;
      What's a Bully Bar ?
      Nice Drawing, I dont know what is , but Nice Drawing !

............. Norm

Comment

It's a "push bar"--"grill guard" for the front of the car.

Comment

Bull Nose

Weld it up, my young Jedi. Document it as you go. Piece by piece, step by step and post it on here for all to see. Very few will have negative things to say. I applaud you for giving it a go.

You may even think about adding a guard on the bottom to help protect your radiator and trans. Take a look at som that are being built by other fabrication companies like Ranch Hand and Tough Guard. Good luck with your project

Comment

haha

yea i looked at some pics and im not realy gona go off roading with the car the bully bars just for looks right now im gona take some pics as i make it proboly this thursday

Comment

Bull bars

I don't know where you came up with bully, but that's why no one knows what you're talking about.

http://www.google.com/products?sourc...ed=0CDwQrQQwAg

Comment

A bully is a bad dude at school or a breed of dog.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryO View Post
                  A bully is a bad dude at school or a breed of dog.
                  What if the bully is in a bar?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonora Iron View Post
                    bad dog no biscuit

Sorry, couldn't help myself

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Sonora Iron View Post
                      A bully bar is probably one that i would stay out of, especially if the bullies are drunk...

Comment

you making a road ralley car or a driver with attitude and lights ?

Comment

Bully Bar

http://www.google.com/m/search?oe=UT...&cd=6&resnum=6

Nick

Comment

Nick has successfully proven that 8 people on earth call it the wrong term.

Comment

No, he just proved that Fishy Jim was wrong!

Here is a better link for you, it looks like there are almost a milliion hits for it.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ed=0CC0QsAQwBQ
                              Last edited by walker; 01-12-2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.