No announcement yet.

New Skid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that in a f250 and how dose the truck perform with it all loaded up. that is really good looking skid setup you got there ill have to make one for mine
    Last edited by spangs; 02-14-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travlinbumm View Post
      That looks really nice. Nice paint job on the passenger side tool box. I thought you had four jack-stands in there…… then I realized I was a dumb A.

I see why you painted the TB black. The whole set-up looks sharp in your red truck.

It looks like the quick disconnects on your torch hose are a little beefier than what I’ve seen at my LWS. I’m thinking about switching my torch/shield gas hoses to quick disconnect, where did you get yours? And more importantly, are you happy with them?
      Thanks. I did not paint the toolboxes, they came powder coated black. Yeah I want to get black wheels, I think it will look good.

I'm not sure of the brand of the quick conn. I just buy them at the LWS. I love them, I've had a number of sets and beat the crap out of them and never have a problem.

Originally posted by spangs View Post
      is that in a f250 and how dose the truck perform with it all loaded up. that is really good looking skid setup you got there ill have to make one for mine
      Yeah its a F250. It runs great, the truck is stock too but for exhaust. There is around 3k lbs in the bed. I've pulled a 14k trailer with the skid/welder still in the truck; Pulled it down the turnpike 70mph just fine. I do have load assist bags which help handling. Head studs and egr delete are next on the mod list for the truck.
      NorthridgeFabrications.com

Comment

Working...
      X