Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.


  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

89-93 dodge bumpers

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 89-93 dodge bumpers

    merry xmas everyone. has anyone made front and rear bumpers for 89-93 dodge trucks or know where i could see some pics of some.

  • #2
    I'd say take your bumper off and go from there with mock-up in cardboard.
    You're going to like it better

    Comment


    • #3
      What for?

      What do you need for a bumper? Got one on me '93 4X4. Dang heavy, but really does improve the ride. Set up for a winch, but I don't have one. Not much livestock,moose, roaming wild here where I live to fear. Maybe a few deer...


      ~Ian

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by crabber View Post
        What do you need for a bumper? Got one on me '93 4X4. Dang heavy, but really does improve the ride. Set up for a winch, but I don't have one. Not much livestock,moose, roaming wild here where I live to fear. Maybe a few deer...


        ~Ian
        Im just lookin for some ideas. I have some 5in and 6in pipe to use. Both stock bumpers are bent a little. I dont want to mount a winch on it, just want to make some nice bumpers. The old dodge diesels are tough trucks. Got almost half a million kms on mine, and no problem.

        Comment


        • #5
          5" to 6" pipe would be a little too big for your bumper.
          Just my 2 cents.
          Good truck to last that long, maybe not worth building anything on it. It is probably on it's last leg.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            5" to 6" pipe would be a little too big for your bumper.
            Just my 2 cents.
            Good truck to last that long, maybe not worth building anything on it. It is probably on it's last leg.
            gezzzz i drive a 69 ford f-250 4x4 and a 90 ford f-250 and my 69 is the best of the 2
            they dont make trucks/cars like they use to
            gary

            Comment


            • #7
              what do they make like they use to.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                5" to 6" pipe would be a little too big for your bumper.
                Just my 2 cents.
                Good truck to last that long, maybe not worth building anything on it. It is probably on it's last leg.
                REALLY....My truck. Ill be the judge of that. I just wanna see some pics if anybody could post some thank you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by glh View Post
                  gezzzz i drive a 69 ford f-250 4x4 and a 90 ford f-250 and my 69 is the best of the 2
                  they dont make trucks/cars like they use to
                  gary
                  Sorry didn't mean it that way. I know those older truck were build tough.
                  I had a GMC 86 4x4, man really loved that truck.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just a quick search on Google Images
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2977515

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.