Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Pit

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Pit

Built a Fire Pit for my friends down the street. They wanted to burn some small logs. They are really happy with it. We all sit around it and stay warm on cool night.
    Vernon
    Attached Files

Looks good vernon,

It appears to be thicker then a barrel. Is it made from a piece of pipe and then just strap around the edges?

Comment

Fire Pit

Originally posted by tom37 View Post
      Looks good vernon,

It appears to be thicker then a barrel. Is it made from a piece of pipe and then just strap around the edges?
      Yes made with 12" pipe with 1/4" X 1 1/2" Flat on edges
      Vernon

Comment

I like it, Where do you find 12" pipe ? All I can find is new pipe, and they want way too much.

Comment

nice work what paint did you use

Comment

paint

Originally posted by BC Iron works View Post
            nice work what paint did you use
            Some high tempture paint my friend got somewhere Do not know what brand.
            Vernon

Comment

Pipe

Originally posted by bubba9459 View Post
              I like it, Where do you find 12" pipe ? All I can find is new pipe, and they want way too much.
              Found two old pcs some where and made this plus a bucket for a track digger will post thoes pic later
              Vernon

Comment

Looks good just one problem it needs to be about 5 times bigger. That wouldnt hold the fires that I get going.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.