Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Gallery Comments

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Gallery Comments

Have any of you seen the comments in the project gallery?
    Nick

I have seen some. Any of them "special"...Bob

Comment

Bob,
      There are many "special" ones. Take a look at the family tree fireplace screen or the bed in the home section.
      Nick

Comment

I spent about an hour the other night looking at some comments but i didn't see those. Thanks...Bob

Comment

Bob,
          You are welcome. Are you able to remove the comments?
          Nick

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
            Bob,
            Nick
            wow
            i donno why people do things like that
            i guess they think its funny
            i dont
            i sent a email / comment to miller in the " contact us " telling um about it
            so maybe it will be removed
            you would think on the pages like that they would pre-read it before it can be posted
            i think they have a software that scans for cuss words but it will not see slang or the other ways people spell or use the words differently to say the obscene or otherwise objectionable content
            anyways i hope it gets deleted
            maybe my email will find its way to the right person that can take it off
            gary...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
              Bob,
              Nick
              No i can't but i sent a few emails. Thanks for pointing it out...Bob

Comment

I didn't know there was a project gallery. How do you get to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie_486 View Post
                  I didn't know there was a project gallery. How do you get to it?
                  Should be a window, top right. Or go to the Tab "resources" and click on "Fun Stuff"

I have sent messages to Admin as there have been a few Spam bots that have hit the comment section- tons of "Links" listed under a few of the projects.
                  Last edited by Broccoli1; 11-28-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

i saw these comments the other night and sent a heads up to admin. someone by the name of obama posted alot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by getabiggerhammer View Post
                      i saw these comments the other night and sent a heads up to admin. someone by the name of obama posted alot of them.
                      Do you really think it was him? Golly Gee Whillikers! I mean, isn't
                      being President enough? When does he rest?!?! Or do you think
                      he unwinds from a full day of saving the world spending the night
                      doing welding projects?

Boy is he some talented guy.

(That's a joke son, a Joke I tell Ya!)

frank

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.