New Mail Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mail Box

I used my new Diversion Tig a little bit to make this mail box. I also used my mig a little bit also. I have to flame the mail box and she's ready to go!
    Attached Files

Whats the crank for on the back of it. or I am I seeing right.

Comment

I'm assuming by his name, hotrodjohn, that he is a car guy & the crank is there for ornamental purposes to let everyone know that he's a car guy or maybe it has something to do with his business. Nice job on the mailbox. A guy down the street from me made a mailbox with a set of headers coming off of the box.
      MM250
      Trailblazer 250g
      22a feeder
      Lincoln ac/dc 225
      Victor O/A
      MM200 black face
      Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
      Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
      Arco roto-phase model M
      Vectrax 7x12 band saw
      Miller spectrum 875
      30a spoolgun w/wc-24
      Syncrowave 250
      RCCS-14

Comment

There is a guy that lives near me that has one transmission some how mounted to where it is sticking straight up and down on a post of some sort with the bellhousing at the top. Then it has another transmission with the oil pan removed that is bolted to the bellhousing of the other transmision. The guts of the transmissions have been removed. The mailbox is in the bellhousing end of the horisontal transmission. The guy owned a transmission shop. He had one at his shop and his house.
        This is an automotive discussion forum that has some great infromation

www.autobodytoolmart.com/shoptalk

Comment

Here it is finished just not outside yet. I like the way the flames look good.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodjohn View Post
            I used my new Diversion Tig a little bit to make this mail box. I also used my mig a little bit also. I have to flame the mail box and she's ready to go!
            A little tig, a little mig and a little beer fridge. Nice job.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Nice work sir.

I hope the next kid with a ball bat doesn't hit the post!! I wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt but it could possibly learn them a lesson.

Miller 211 A.S. and Spoolmate 100
                Stickmate LX 235 AC / 160 DC.
                Clarke 180 EN Just in case
                Spectrum 375 X-Treme.
                O/A Medium Radnor Torch, Large Victor Torch.
                Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw.
                4 x 6 Horizontal Band Saw.
                Rockworth 80 Gallon 2 Stage 16 SCFM @ 175 PSI , 15 SCFM @ 90 PSI.
                Jackson Passive shade #5 for the plasma.
                I almost forgot the Hobart XVP AD Hood.

Projects and Misc Albums
                http://picasaweb.google.com/keesfriend Feel Free to Have a Look ( Just keep in mind I am an amateur )

Comment

Originally posted by tom37 View Post
                  Nice work sir.

I hope the next kid with a ball bat doesn't hit the post!! I wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt but it could possibly learn them a lesson.
                  The mail box is a Gibralter brand. They say it is baseball bat proof..

Comment

Working...
                  X