Welding cart question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diverdude,
    I'm not sure what to make of your signature. Guess I'm gonna have to find a new signature now.
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Just some thing different than listing a bunch of tools that would make my post twice as big. the guys at work are always looking for interesting old quotes. next good one I find will get it changed.
      "The only source of knowledge is experience." Albert Einstein

Comment

Diverdude,
        I was trying to be sarcastic about your signature, hope I didn't come off as being serious about changing it. I seen that on a t shirt this past summer and had to use it.
        The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Welding Cart

Here is my cart, I know its a different mach but has large wheels and rolls easy. Maybe can use some ideals or not. Hope you find what works for you
          Vernon
          Attached Files

Comment

copycat

Nice cart.That looks just like Miller's cart except for the wheel setup. I personally like the design of Miller's better because of the pnuematc tire and the fact that the welder is ballance on two big wheels and suported by two smaller ones.
            This is an automotive discussion forum that has some great infromation

www.autobodytoolmart.com/shoptalk

Comment

Working...
            X