Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of my projects

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "rivets" and strapping are a nice touch. It really gives it a finished the look IMHO. Nice work

Comment

No side door on the firebox, just 5 1" holes

Comment

More yard art, and a different view of the orange flowers, I added some to the backside ( It kinda looked empty from my neighbors side of the fence)

The orange flowers are 14ga formed over an old log ( Since I don't have an anvil yet )

The yellow, pink, and green things will be in a group someday, with about 5-6 more, Hopefully with 1-2 taller than the green one ( It is only 12 ft tall ) They are made of 1/8" plate, they are all three sided, I like trying to bend the compound curves.

The butterfly is 1/4" plate, cut with an oxy/propane torch ( Wish I had a Plasma ) Can't wait till tax refund time.

Been cleaning the garage all day, looking through the junk piles for something else to build. Lots of junk to look at, I run a crane in a steel mill scrap yard, I see so much useable stuff, most of it ends up in the furnace.
        Attached Files

Comment

Oups, some of the pics are too big, I will try to resize them

Comment

What was the BBQ originally made from?

Comment

I used one 100lb propane tank, and two 20lb tanks

Comment

Originally posted by bubba9459 View Post
                The rings were rolled in my homemade ring roller, which is still a work in progress.
                That I'd like to see! We have a couple of big ones at the shop but nothing small or garage sized.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.