No announcement yet.

New trailer pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save your tail lights, weld some cages around them.

Here is a bad picture of what I put around mine. They were especially needed on my firewood hauling trailer. I got real tired of putting new lights on it every other year or so because a piece of wood fell on one.

Also, Ford Tractor Blue is an almost exact match to Miller Blue. It can be bought at any farm store such as Rural King and Tractor Supply.
    Attached Files

Comment

I really like the trailer. Very nice job.
      Rick

Trying to succeed, Learning by failing
      HH210 (Merry Christmas to Me)
      HH 140
      Hyper Therm Powermax 600
      Hobart Stickmate AC/DC
      Forge
      Victor & Harris Oxy/Act
      HydMech 225 cold saw
      several grinders
      Rigid Chop Saw
      4x6 band saw
      Never enough clamps

Comment

is the paint oil base and did
        you spray it on

Comment

hey buddy, what part of the country are you in? those look like Arizona mtns.
          Flash me, Im a Welder

Comment

Trailer

Glad to see the trailer is almost done is that a 302 miller could not tell well looks real nice. Vernon

Comment

on here

i was looking all over the site a couple days ago and found a "pr packet" or something like that. maybe the moderator could point the way. the had a whole pdf about the logo and "what's in a name" and on and on that media sources could easily use Miller's logo...it's on here somewhere... if i find it ill post

Comment

Awsome job!!!

I can't wait to see the last few pics with everything set up on it! Awsome job!!
                With all that Blue going down the road, I hope Miller gives you at LEAST a t-shirt (Polo shirt would be nice) for being such a big Miller fan!!!!!
                I'm not late...
                I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

nice

Great pics and nice work...about how many hours did it take you from start to finish? I am looking at doing my soon but I am not sure how long it would take? thanks
                  Chef Michael

Comment

Working...
                  X