Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New trailer pics

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trailer pics

here are a couple of pics of my trailer i just built ill post more when i get it loaded up and ready for service. i got one more coat of blue to go.
    Attached Files

Slick looking handy and helpful racks overhead,,, just be cautious of the headbangers when they are up there.

Awesome,
    Paul

Comment

Looks nice, I never get sick of that color.

Comment

over kill for just that one welder. looks real good.

Comment

yea i admit the over kill but its my baby and im happy with it. gonna finally load it up tomorrow when all the paint has a chance to dry i just put another coat on it. thanks for all the comments.

Comment

looks great where did you get the paint

Comment

yeah, where did you get the paint? im working on an old welder and am ready to paint the hood blue. i need some 30 year old retro MILLER stickers too.

nice job on the trailer. no way that trailer is overkill. ive had a bobcat in the back of my long bed dodge and by the time you have everything else, its packed.
              Attached Files

Comment

i got the paint from Sherwin williams, the same paint i use to paint my gates with, its called "blue chip" the color really turned out really nice i thought. yea were do you get retro miller stickers from? I want to put some on the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by strictlycarved View Post
                  i got the paint from Sherwin williams, the same paint i use to paint my gates with, its called "blue chip" the color really turned out really nice i thought. yea were do you get retro miller stickers from? I want to put some on the trailer.
                  "Overbuilt" is a good thing, "underbuilt" is a bad thing. Great job on the trailer. The retro stickers are available on EBAY.
                  Nick

Comment

Originally posted by strictlycarved View Post
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Pair-Miller-Ar...item4a9c317c0f

Comment

here is an update pic just placed the gen and hooked up all the lights. thanks for all the comments.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by m.k.swelding View Post
                        over kill for just that one welder. looks real good.
                        Originally posted by jimmy_pop View Post
                        nice job on the trailer. no way that trailer is overkill. ive had a bobcat in the back of my long bed dodge and by the time you have everything else, its packed.
                        Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                        "Overbuilt" is a good thing, "underbuilt" is a bad thing. Great job on the trailer.
                        There is no doubt you generally always haul way more weight than you originally anticipate. Once you throw that rack on there like that... IMO you are headed straight for tandem axle territory. It just depends on how much equipment you load on it and what all you bring to the job.
                        Stop and think just how many mobile welders have had to go to a 1 ton dually just to handle the daily load.
                        With enuff weight on that rack when you hit the brakes it could add up to a bunch of extra tongue weight
                        BTW I think this trailer is both beautiful and awsum

Comment

The paint and the stickers are available from your local Miller distributor. There are several different sizes available on the stickers. 5.25 x 12.5 is a Miller part #121389 and a 7.6 x 18 is Miller part #194037. The paint is available in gallons under Miller part #098203 and in spray cans under Miller part #098205. It looks like they also offer complete machine decal kits, but my parts guide says to contact Miller Service Parts @ (920)735-4500.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Nice Work !!!!!!!!

Comment

The LWS had cans of miller paint

I was in Harris Welding Supplies and sitting with the Miller displays were several cans of Miller Blue spray paint. I didn't check the price as I was occupied being a babsitter with a restless kid in tow.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.