Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the pits 2.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the pits 2.

I promise guys. I will have some pics up this weekend of my latest pits. I got sidetracked with having to go back to work again and the rain we had. I am also refurbishing my old utility trailer to be used for a welding trailer. I just started on it today. I hope to have it done before I go back to work again. I think my ideas for it are going to work out pretty good and I hope to have some pics of it as well.

get-r-dun
    ( i like pic's )

Comment

Are you going to put up some pics?

Comment

Let me see if I can get this to work.

Ok. These are some shots of one built out of sixteen inch casing with ten inch wheels that I fabricated and a nine by sixteen diamond plate table. Hope ya like.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bigiron; 11-09-2009, 07:55 PM. Reason: Testing photo posting.

Comment

More shots.

Some more shots of the same pit.
          Attached Files

Comment

The tailgater model.

It's eighteen inches long. Straight ahead pit that u can chuck in the truck and go with.
            Attached Files

Comment

The monster.

It was made with twenty inch casing. It's a little over five feet long total, and nearly caused me to throw my back out when I went to set it on the wheel frame. The table is 18 x 24. My own personal pit so I did not bother with paint. I need to chop about six inches off the legs as well.
              Attached Files

Comment

Another mini.

Built this one in trade for a Dewalt chop saw from one of my old bosses. I am painting it soon.
                Attached Files

Comment

Cooked on the monster this evening.

Originally posted by Bigiron View Post
                  It was made with twenty inch casing. It's a little over five feet long total, and nearly caused me to throw my back out when I went to set it on the wheel frame. The table is 18 x 24. My own personal pit so I did not bother with paint. I need to chop about six inches off the legs as well.
                  It cooked a few steaks to perfection this evening. I am very pleased with the cooking results. Can't buy a steak like that at any restaraunt.

Comment

What are these going to be when they grow up? Just kidding, nice work...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigiron View Post
                      It's eighteen inches long. Straight ahead pit that u can chuck in the truck and go with.
                      I sold the tailgater the other day. One fifty. The guy broke it in right away and cooked bacon on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.