Truck Bed Drawer Slide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey-D View Post

That is one piss-poor job of combining several photos, AKA Photoshop. Am I the only one to notice the guy on the left is not just big, he is a giant. If that were a real picture, I think he would be minimally 7"6", and maybe even 8' tall.

Comment

Check out ExtendoBed!

Extendobed has a truck bed extender that slides out 100% and is an excellent bed slide. Check it out a http://www.extendobed.com

Attached Files

Comment

Are these drawers protected by patents?

I have seen a Cargo bed in the flesh , and they seem built to last and very durable. I was impressed with the fit and finish and how robust they seem to be built. I was just curious if these are patented or if anybody can steal the design.

www.cargobed.com

There seem to be a lot of guys having them installed on pipeliner welding skids in Canada. I like the convenience of being able to pull the machine out for service and maintainace.
        I have a welding addiction

...the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask

Comment

Originally posted by sturugged View Post
          I have seen a Cargo bed in the flesh , and they seem built to last and very durable. I was impressed with the fit and finish and how robust they seem to be built. I was just curious if these are patented or if anybody can steal the design.

www.cargobed.com

There seem to be a lot of guys having them installed on pipeliner welding skids in Canada. I like the convenience of being able to pull the machine out for service and maintainace.

I know the Cargo Beds are patent in the US and Canada: cargobed technology,trademarks and patents

It is especially handy in a skid application where you have limited space. Sometimes guys have things so packed in that they have to roll their machine part way out to get adequate airflow.
          at home:
          2012 325 Trailblazer EFI with Excel power
          2007 302 Trailblazer with the Robin SOLD
          2008 Suitcase 12RC
          Spoolmatic 30A
          WC-24
          2009 Dynasty 200DX
          2000 XMT 304
          2008 Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
          Sold:MM130XP
          Sold:MM 251
          Sold:CST 280