Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truck Bed Drawer Slide

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey-D View Post

That is one piss-poor job of combining several photos, AKA Photoshop. Am I the only one to notice the guy on the left is not just big, he is a giant. If that were a real picture, I think he would be minimally 7"6", and maybe even 8' tall.

Comment

Check out ExtendoBed!

Extendobed has a truck bed extender that slides out 100% and is an excellent bed slide. Check it out a http://www.extendobed.com

Attached Files

Comment

Are these drawers protected by patents?

I have seen a Cargo bed in the flesh , and they seem built to last and very durable. I was impressed with the fit and finish and how robust they seem to be built. I was just curious if these are patented or if anybody can steal the design.

www.cargobed.com

There seem to be a lot of guys having them installed on pipeliner welding skids in Canada. I like the convenience of being able to pull the machine out for service and maintainace.

Comment

Originally posted by sturugged View Post
          I have seen a Cargo bed in the flesh , and they seem built to last and very durable. I was impressed with the fit and finish and how robust they seem to be built. I was just curious if these are patented or if anybody can steal the design.

www.cargobed.com

There seem to be a lot of guys having them installed on pipeliner welding skids in Canada. I like the convenience of being able to pull the machine out for service and maintainace.

I know the Cargo Beds are patent in the US and Canada: cargobed technology,trademarks and patents

It is especially handy in a skid application where you have limited space. Sometimes guys have things so packed in that they have to roll their machine part way out to get adequate airflow.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.