Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the pits.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the pits.

I guess it's just more of the same old song and dance. Bar b que pits. The simple to extravegant project that can keep any welder busy for a few hours. I have been working on various sizes and types. Have two minis that would be a go anywhere pit that are finished. Am working on a pit with a firebox and half running gear. Will start on a pit that plugs into the reciever hitch of a truck. The wife says the minis are cute. I don't know so much about that. I just know that it feels good to start from scratch with raw materials and transform them into something that someone will use for many years to come. I will post some pics up later if anyone wants to see some of the work. They are not fancy like some I have seen, but they are functional. LOL!

pics please

Would love to see some pic's they sound interesting. Post away

Comment

would love to see some pics.

Comment

well i guess i dont need to say "love to see some pics" but i would lol

Comment

post em up!

Comment

I should...

be done with the large pit tomorrow sometime. If the old digital cam works right I will try to take some pics and get them posted. I have five pits around here. Thats the most I have ever had in one spot. The towing package pit will have to be a project for when I come home next week after working my shift. I will try to get it posted up as well when it is finished. Thanks for the strong responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks Downunder View Post
              Would love to see some pic's they sound interesting. Post away
              Originally posted by Richard8856 View Post
              would love to see some pics.
              Originally posted by glh View Post
              well i guess i dont need to say "love to see some pics" but i would lol
              Originally posted by joshcarlegis55 View Post
              post em up!
              Ditto on all of the above .....

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.