Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idio Syncro200 sees....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem and Millers sloution

Hey Sign::::::: If you call Miller welding and tell them the deal about the gas... I can't gaurntee anything, but I'll bet they'll take care of you. I opened a small welding shop a year and a half ago, and they have went above and beyond what I have ever expected them to, as a large co.

I had a 375 that I had a few isues with for the first year and never was really satisfied with after a year and a half Miller made my dealer a deal on a 625 for me to trade my 375 in on a 625 that I could not pass up.

I'm a customer for life! No matter what! they take care of there customers!

I spent 4 hrs on the phone one day with mike in there 251 division working out a problem that I thought was a problem with the machine. Come to find out it was the way I set the machine up to begin with.

I hope you call them and let them know your not happy because they are a customer service driven co.

Comment

Thanks Blue,
      I'll be calling them in the next few days. Im pretty sure that the trouble is nothig too sreious but y'know how it is... I spend moeny and I want to spend money on stuff that works. Ive gotten alot of lemons in the last year and its getting to be troublesome.

where is that quote? you've got me thinking....

Comment

OH I totaly understand I spent 9,789.00 dollars to buy miller machines to get this buissness started and I was so disappointed in the 375.

They made it right though.

Comment

Thanks Blue,
          As soon as i get a break.. Im gonna take this sucker in.. Like I said, i dont thinks its anything too major... but Im picky... (Ricky picky hehehehe...)

Comment

Hey does anyboy live in the Kansas City Area that would come to my shop and give me some help with projects from time to time its just me and smetimes I need to hire temp help Sign you know where I might look?

Comment

I'd love to be able to help you out Blue, Unfortunately im just a tad north west from your position..

put out a help wanted sign, add in the paper, local job bank. Monster.com,
              a sign on your truck, relatives, friends..? Im n the same boat. I need guys from time to time and good help is hard to find...

Just pray..what you need will come to you.. Thats another thing I know...AND it may not be what you were thinking, but it'll be what you need.....

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.