Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Weldshop Giveaway + Instant Prizes

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Weldshop Giveaway + Instant Prizes

Just want to pass along some information on Miller's Ultimate Weldshop Giveaway and opportunities for instant prizes.

The Ultimate Weldshop is valued at over $17,000 including a weldshop-full of product, safety gear, 1 day of free personalized expert training and other nice-to-have items for your shop.

To enter for the giveaway, click on any of the ads you will see on our home page or throughout our site. Also for instant prizes, you can obtain a promo code from your local distributor and you'll have a 1-in-50 chance at some great prizes. Prizes range from welding and cutting equipment to accessories and Miller Gear.

Don't wait to enter! The giveaway only runs from Oct 1 through Dec 31st!

Great Giveaway

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Just want to pass along some information on Miller's Ultimate Weldshop Giveaway and opportunities for instant prizes.

The Ultimate Weldshop is valued at over $17,000 including a weldshop-full of product, safety gear, 1 day of free personalized expert training and other nice-to-have items for your shop.

To enter for the giveaway, click on any of the ads you will see on our home page or throughout our site. Also for instant prizes, you can obtain a promo code from your local distributor and you'll have a 1-in-50 chance at some great prizes. Prizes range from welding and cutting equipment to accessories and Miller Gear.

Don't wait to enter! The giveaway only runs from Oct 1 through Dec 31st!

I never win anything,but I would love to be the winner of all this great equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gregg

Comment

can i enter since i`am only 14 ? cause it said you had to be 18

Comment

Originally posted by wireburner View Post
        Does this really need to be explained any further????????????

Comment

I think monte55 is right, but don't you have a family member or friend who could use the stuff and I'm sure you'd get to play with it too

Comment

Sweepstakes ends Dec 31! Sign up now!

Only 6 weeks to go! If you haven't already, sign up for the Ultimate Weldshop. http://www.millerwelds.com/ultimate/

In addition, instant prize promo codes can be obtained by visiting your Miller distributor. There's lots of good stuff left! Don't miss out!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by wireburner View Post
              why dont you have one of your parrents enter the contest on your behalf

Comment

dreams don't come true ........................

I could only imagine how the winner will feel. That's a dream come true, for a guy in my shoes. I've never won anything in my life either. I scraped and saved for over a year to get my welder. I thought getting my welder after I payed for it was a dream come true. The sad thing is, it'll probably go to a guy that already has a full set up, shop, truck, and all. good luck everybody and remember "don't hold your breath".

Comment

I have about given up on the instant win deal.....I only loose.

Comment

Wireburner

If you win, I can keep all that stuff until you are 18

Comment

Some people have retirement plans I play the Lotto. Well also the miller weld shop giveaway. Man I could dump other job and weld full time! Wait thatís why I got the other job welding full time hurts. Oh well I still want the bright shinny new blue stuff. Wonder if beer tastes better from a Miller refrigerator? I bet it does.

I think the first bit is from a Jeff Foxworthey show. The Red neck guy, not sure.

Paul

Comment

Wireburner

I sent you a Private Message.

Comment

so has anyone won from here yet? 1 in 50 is pretty good odds.. im gonna make 50 fake email acounts in yahoo and give it a worl and see if i win once in the 50 times i try it...

if i prove there probability incorect.. that should default me as a grand prize winner.. right?!

Comment

Cheating

We have our ways to discover if you've created 50-email addresses just to win.

That said, I'd rather a bonified welder got the goods vs a professional contest enterer who just sells it off for the money. Of course, I'd be especially happy if one of our message board members won!

Comment

****... i got busted

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.