• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man!
    Where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by SpyGuy View Post
      Sure ...... and have some meathead throw him a chunk of hamburger with rat poison in it ......They DO mean things like that, ya know ...

Personally, I think the best protection for bike, car, truck, or hoome is a nice .357 Magnum with hollowpoint or Glaser rounds. Either that, or a double-barrelled shotgun. Anyone lays a hand on your ride, you punch his ticket right there .....
      Go with the Glaser's. Much safer as far as ricochet and shoot through are concerned. I like your approach though.

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
        I prefer a Pit Bull with AIDS chained to it!
        Dogs are one of the easiest security systems to get around. People have a misguided sense of security with dogs. They can be put down quick. Never risk your dog to protect belongings.

Comment

Originally posted by FusionManiac View Post
          Go with the Glaser's. Much safer as far as ricochet and shoot through are concerned. I like your approach though.
          Glasers are great, aren't they? lotsa stopping power, but not enough for doing collateral damage ....

The bad part of town .....

Comment

I have a shotgun loaded with a round of rock salt backed up with 00 buckshot, if the rock salt doesnt get their attention the buckshot does

Comment

Hello Arthur.

Is the scooter a Vino. Mine is back home I use it every year at The Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta, I can zoom around the inside of the track during the races without missing any of the racing like I would if walking. I chain mine to a tree at night when I am camping, so that idea of yours has got me thinking.
              James.

Comment

i like your pitman arm lock. very cool.
                SyncrowaveŽ 200
                Lincoln AC/DC 225/125
                Lincoln Weld Pak 100 wire feed

Comment

Working...
                X