Desktop sculpture . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop sculpture . . .

Any chance anyone might have or know where I can locate one of the small desktop sculptures MILLER offered last year as a promotional item.

It was called "THE METAL WELDER" . . . It was a small desktop sculpture made of wire, nuts & bolts. All silver in color. . . . It was of a MIG weldor/welder with a hood. He was bent over welding . . . About 4" tall . . .

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

did you try e-pay ?? oops, e-bay.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Yes

No luck . ..

Comment

Got One Coming - Thank you . . .

Just wanted to post a thank you to the "crew" @ Promotional Designs, Inc.

These are the guys that handle the neat advertising specialties for MILLER.

Contacted them for help locating The Metal Welder sculpture. It was no longer available . . . but they checked several sources, found me one . . . The best part is they contacted me the following day . . . Imagine that, today a company with real service . . .

MILLER FOR LIFE ! ! !

Thanks you Miller / Promotional Designs, Inc.
        Steve

Comment

cool. glad you got one one the way. be shore to post us up a pic when you get it.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

I WANT ONE TOO!!!!
            Got a contact number for them?
            I'm not late...
            I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

I will locate it . . .

I will locate it . . . the info will be on the package I'm sure . . .

I'm waiting for arrival now . . .

The little guy is a kinda pricey . . . . $55.00 plus

Steve

Comment

Steven,
                COOL,
                THANKS!!!!
                bert
                I'm not late...
                I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Working...