Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding Tatoos?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tattoo's

Well I found a few on the net.

not what I want but............... its a starting point.

Railmen
    Attached Files

Comment

WHAT?Welding tatoos! OUTCH! What's wrong with ink and needles?
      Last edited by Frank Motoweld; 10-25-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

i got a aluminum weld bead on the pam of my hand today looks really nice , accidently grabed the weld rite after i welder it

Comment

I have one... I'll try to remember to post pics this weekend.

Comment

"Welders get good penetration" or "Welders like it hot and dirty" Are a couple I had considered. Ultimately, I've decided against trade-inspired ink, because I don't know that I'll be welding, professionally, for the rest of my life

Comment

Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
              If you want a really neat looking spider web design on your hand just let a 4 1/2" grinder with a wire cup brush get loose from ya, it's not as permanent as a real tattoo though, it will start to fade away after about five years or so. Dave
              Pinched a 4 1/2" under a lolly pipe and it left a permanant tat on the 'boys' as it took out the double thick fabric. Hard lesson learned there, many years ago as a helper. I have great respect for grinders since then.

I like the idea of the skin split with a weld pulling it back together. It's almost "terminator" type stuff. Very sci fi.

Comment

Originally posted by captkipp View Post
                Pinched a 4 1/2" under a lolly pipe and it left a permanant tat on the 'boys' as it took out the double thick fabric. Hard lesson learned there, many years ago as a helper. I have great respect for grinders since then.

I like the idea of the skin split with a weld pulling it back together. It's almost "terminator" type stuff. Very sci fi.
                would have been better if there was a weld bead following it. EDIT- there is going vertical down guess it is only sheet lol

got any scared you dont like? maybe get them tattoed over with the aluminium weld apperace? you guys got me thinking now ive got a scar i dont like
                Last edited by brendan_h; 11-30-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Welding Tattoos

Here are some welding tats
                  Attached Files

Comment

my tats..

here are some of mine...
                    Attached Files

Comment

more of mine. I have more work done just havent taken updated photos yet.. i should ger on that
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DamageInc537 View Post
                        more of mine. I have more work done just havent taken updated photos yet.. i should ger on that
                        Pretty slick there DamageInc!

jrw159

Comment

Originally posted by DamageInc537 View Post
                          i had the same idea for a weld bead band. very nice stuff.

i love that back peice a few post up. very nice stuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.