Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Recent work

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Recent work

Figured everyone else was sharing, i might as well too. the most recent project is the spiral staircase. the customer wanted the treads to look like sewer drain grates, so i had to fabricate pie shaped 'sewer drain grates'. each tread is arounf 90 pounds. the center post is 4 pieces of 4x4x1/2 angle to match a truss that's visible in the space.

Stainless Sink

Wine room doors

To match an exterior rail i did a couple months earlier (each baluster made from scratch, no King metals boloney there)

Comment

250' exterior rail

theres plenty more on the Hawker Metalworks Facebook page

Comment

Nice

Nice work Hawker. The wine room doors and exterier rails look realy good

Comment

wow very nice
          really nice job and thanks for sharing

Comment

im taking my floating and going back to the kiddie pool.

awesome stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy_pop View Post
              im taking my floating and going back to the kiddie pool.

awesome stuff!
              Yeah me too.

Hawker, that is some very nice work.

-Dan

Comment

Very nice work. I have always wanted to build a spiral staircase, maybe if I ever build my own house I will put one in.

And what a house that is that your working on... Is that a full size football field in the back???

Heres to wishing that was my house you were working on

Comment

Originally posted by OSU-WE10 View Post
                  Very nice work. I have always wanted to build a spiral staircase, maybe if I ever build my own house I will put one in.

And what a house that is that your working on... Is that a full size football field in the back???

Heres to wishing that was my house you were working on
                  haha. thanks for the compliments guys - as far as the kiddie pool, theres many more guys that are better, hands down. that railing is at a private school. i just put in a bid for about $40k more in work there to match some existing fencework and enormous gates.

Comment

Hawker Metal works, Ill never build another spiral stair case again, Theres a place down in Erie Pensylvania, ( Spiral stairs of America ) We cant compete with their pricing.

The stairs are the easy part its the rails that are hard to do.

Nice work however.

Comment

Very cool work.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.