If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
On "How Its Made" they showed the process.
1. Induction coil heater
2. Two lathe chucks on a bed, facing each other
3. Large hand wheel on one chuck
4. Clamp the pre welded rods in each chuck
5. Twist and then bring one chuck towards the other to create the bottle effect.
6. Rotate the chucks and make each rod concentric with each other.