Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Challenge Thank You.

Hi All,
    I'm new here and just wanted to thank all the Power Click people who voted for my EZ Can Crusher. I will definitely put it to good use.

welcome and congrats.
    i am assuming you are one of the winers.
    hope to see some more of your projects here. always good to have more members.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Congrats and "Winers?"

SeaBee Bill - Congrats on being a challenge "WINNER". I'm sure you will enjoy your prize.

James, James, James. What shall we do with you. You've been a very bad boy. To imply SeaBee is a "winer" is just unfair. We don't know if he likes wine or not. His project wouldn't be very practical if he was though would it? Can hear those bottles exploding now. Perhaps having been in the Navy (guessed from his forum name) I would bet his beverage is or has been in the past beer. Hence, the can crusher. 2+2=?

For your punishment you must go to your room immediately. There will be no shop time for you for one week and if there is any back talk, we'll make it two weeks. Also, there will be no snack cakes before bed tonight.

Tomorrow morning, young man, you will be expected to apologize in writing and you should offer SeaBee Bill the snack cakes you didn't get last night.

Written with the highest level of levity. Time for some laughter around here.
      :

Comment

Word up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Nick
        Miller 252 Mig
        Miller Cricket XL
        Millermatic 150 Mig
        Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
        2-O/A outfits
        Jet Lathe and Mill
        Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
        DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
        Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
        20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
        Propane Forge
        60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
        Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
        and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Comment

Old Sporty, Going a little easy on James aren't you? I would double up on his punishment if I were you. Dave

WE MOST DEFINATLEY NEED SOME HUMOR ON HERE, things have been getting a little melodramatic on here.
          If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
          Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

Congrats on the crusher. How many cans a min. will it do?
            Dewayne Sullivan
            Dixieland Welding
            Lewisburg, TN

Comment

and i wanted some cupcakes!!!

OOOH freaking great!! the wife just made cupcakes too.
              thats it no more spell checking, if i gotta go to bed with no cupcakes anyway no point waisting the time with the spell checker.
              just remember when they start complaining about my spelling again its all your fault.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

Comment

ill never complain about your spelling James, cause I caynt tyep....ha ha ha

congrats SeeBee Bill, enjoy the prize
                Scott
                HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

Love the humor here. Old Sporty is right. A retired sailor I am and beer is my beverage of choice. The crusher is 10 years old and has at times worked overtime to keep up it's end. It received a new powder coat paint job for the contest. To answer Litle Fuzz, it will crush right at 60 a minute. I used an old 30 to 1 gearmotor and have since had to replace it. I failed to mention in my Thank You that I chose the Spectrum 625. It is a great addition to my shop and will definitely get put to the test. Thanks again to all.

Comment

SeaBee Bill, Good thing for you that you didn't take the 212 with spoolgun. It was going to be my choice had I been fortunate enough to win, I'd have had to look you up and make you do the aluminum work I was planning on doing with it. Dave

P.S. my congrats to you and the other winners

Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

thanks HMW, most of the time its just my brain (what there is of it left) working faster than my fingers. or just smacking 2 keys at once. the spell checkers doesn't know nouns from verbs i guess so stuff happens.

Old Sporty, well after deep contemplation and much thought with regards to my punishment, my brain started to hurt, so i called that suffering enough for my crime, and ate the cup-cakes. um mm, yummy

WE MOST DEFINATLEY NEED SOME HUMOR ON HERE, things have been getting a little melodramatic on here
                      i agree 100% but some feel the humor is destroying the site.
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Off topic humor

James, I visit a number of other sites as well as this one and I couldn't help but notice that the guys complaining on this site don't complain about it on the other sites. Has anyone been to shop floor talk lately, I don't think I've seen any real talk about work related issues much lately, just a lot of off topic stuff, some funny, some insightful, and some just off the wall. (By the way SFT people I'm not complaining, I enjoy it) I have also noticed some of the complainers that have left this site are pulling the bully routine elsewhere now, so be it, good riddance to them and we will carry on. Maybe even better than before. Dave

Comment

Humor

Fun4Now -"agree 100% but some feel the humor is destroying the site"

I have never seen true, clean, humor as having the ability to destroy anything except a bad attitude or frown. It takes more muscles to frown than to smile. All things in moderation, however.

This is after all a welding site and should reflect that, but a little laugh now and then couldn't or shouldn't hurt anyone.

Comment

Yes,, if you want dull a guy can always go hang out with the electricians, very dull, dull, dull, no sense of humor and very politically correct most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                            X