Project Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rl.robertson View Post
    Still Waiting- I'm beginning to believe that I did not make it to the finals!
    Same here We can just all be optimistc and hope they are still takeing there time or ran in to some problems but i cant wait to see all the projects that were chosen
    Last edited by Nitto9; 09-01-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Have not seen a post by a single person who has been accepted.

Comment

its a crazy thought, but maybe all the people who were selected dont use the formum????? so we will have to wait till the newsletter goes out

Comment

Maybe the winners were told not to say anything until the results were published in the September issue of the news letter.
          Nick

Comment

from my understanding there are 5 top pics and the winner will be chosen after all voting is in on the 23. Its in the rules the 5 should already have been notified

Comment

I'm sure they are behind. Maybe there was alot of projects submitted, and they are taking their time going over each and every one, which can take alot of time. I guess time will tell......

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                Maybe the winners were told not to say anything until the results were published in the September issue of the news letter.
                Nick
                Kiwi, do you know something that you are not sharing......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by partagas View Post
                  Kiwi, do you know something that you are not sharing......LOL
                  I wish I did, but it seems unlikely that all of the winners do not participate on the board. So I thought that possibly Nicole told them to not say anything until the newsletter was published.
                  Nick

Comment

How do you get to participate in these????

Comment

Originally posted by pazzo_art View Post
                      How do you get to participate in these????
                      it was announced in powerclick(?) -- an email marketing newsletter
                      that miller does. if you grovel around in the miller web site you'll
                      find the spot that lets you subscribe

frank

Comment

Read post 16 in this thread for info on how to subscribe

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                          Nick
                          I wasn't told not to say anything and they appear to be right on schedule...
                          Last edited by qiguy; 09-03-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qiguy View Post
                            I wasn't told not to say anything and they appear to be right on schedule...
                            Congratulations on making it to the semifinals!!!! What was your entry?
                            Nick

Comment

My sons and I made an air powered go-cart, part of my sons 5th grade science project. Vote for us!

Comment

Originally posted by qiguy View Post
                                My sons and I made an air powered go-cart, part of my sons 5th grade science project. Vote for us!

what catogory did you submit it in?????? and do you have pics

Comment

Working...
                                X