No announcement yet.

Project Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant wait to see these finalist! i would definatly enjoy the TIG, be a great addition to my tools.

Comment

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
      I'm not sure about the third member being under the rest being what you wanted but the joint under the helmet I'm sure is the mistake
      What is it going to be?
      Nick
      The mistake was I left my speed glass on the frame. My miller inferno was sitting on my tool box. But hey, maybe they will think I need a new hood. LOL

Comment

Has any one heard, or been notified by miller about being a finalist?

Comment

Originally posted by urch55 View Post
          Nope.

Did not know anything about it.Until now..
          same here this is the first time seeing anyting about it.

Comment

Any results on the Miller Project Challange yet?

Comment

I think I read in the Miller Welding E-mail that results will be some time in September. Maybe
              RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
              sigpic

Comment

Project Challenge Rules

In the contest rules, it says that the semi finalists will be notified approximately August 12th by email or telephone. I still haven't heard anything back, but hoping that I made it. I'm new to the forum (just signed up), so hoping to get lots of good info, and get ideas from others.

Comment

The following below is what I found in the rules.

Finalists will be selected by August 12, 2009.

NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS / EXECUTION OF DOCUMENTS: All entrants selected as Finalists will be notified by telephone and/or email on approximately August 12, 2009. All Finalists selected as Grand Prize Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email on approximately September 23, 2009. If a Finalist or Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of his/her selection, an alternative Finalist or Grand Prize Winner will be selected and that entrantís right to any prize or participation in an additional stage will be forfeited.

Each Finalist and Grand Prize Winner may be required to execute Sponsorís affidavits of eligibility, waivers of liability, copyright assignments, liability and publicity releases, or declaration and releases (for Canadian residents) within ten (10) business days of notification or other such date set by Sponsor, unless prohibited by law. If these documents are not received within the required time period, an alternate Finalist or Grand Prize Winner may be selected based on the relevant criteria.

Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to deliver the notification information or documents to any Finalist or Grand Prize Winner. If any Finalist or Grand Prize Winner has moved or changed addresses, it is the sole responsibility of that individual to notify Sponsor or its designated agent in writing of the new address.

Thanks to all of our entrants for participating in this year's Built It, Didn't Buy It Welding Project Challenge! Miller's panel of judges will determine 15 finalists to be announced in the next issue, where you'll have your chance to help choose the Grand Prize Winners!

Watch for Issue 6 in September.

Comment

OK, with it being a week after we are supposed to get the news. Has ANY body got their e-mail or phone call?????????

I did not, so I figure I am out. But I would like to hear about and see how got picked.

Comment

Originally posted by partagas View Post
                      OK, with it being a week after we are supposed to get the news. Has ANY body got their e-mail or phone call?????????

I did not, so I figure I am out. But I would like to hear about and see how got picked.
                      Since I said I submitted... I have not heard anything either.

Congratulations to whoever did win!
                      Frank

Comment

Still not as thing- I'm hoping since it says "approximately" that maybe they are running behind. Guess we'll see. Still no word.

Comment

I received this from Nicole today......

Thank you for your email. There will be nothing posted on our site until then next issue of PowerClick which comes out September 9, 2009. The winners are being contacted this week.

Thanks,

Nicole

Comment

Nicole is very helpful It will be cool to hear the results I submitted in 2 catagories but probabaly not a snowballs chance against the competition
                            Equipment
                            Lincoln SA 200, Miller 252 , Miller TrailBlazer 275 and Hypertherm Powermax 600

Comment

anyone get a call yet????????

Comment

Still Waiting- I'm beginning to believe that I did not make it to the finals!

Comment

Working...
                                X