X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GunLocators
    started a topic Welding Trailer Project Complete for now

Welding Trailer Project Complete for now

Well finally got to a finished for not point in my welding trailer project.

Here are some pics.
    Its a 5x8 trailer. Trailblazer 275, Aircompressor and Oxy/Ace Tanks are raised from deck to allow for some metal storage if needed. Also added a few leveling jacks if ever needed. Has Fold Down Table with Vise, Cable Reels, Air Reel and Oxy Ace Reels for convience and storage space reduction.

• gooch
    replied
    smart looking trailer well thought out even with changes on the fly

Leave a comment:

• jax
    replied
    welding cable spools

I'm very interested in how you made those spools to hold your welding cables. In the picture it shows them still plugged in when you wound them up. How did you get it to work? And how high up did you lift your trail blazer?

Leave a comment:

• m.k.swelding
    replied
    good set up I like it

Leave a comment:

• Ingle's Trailer Sales
    replied
    nice trailer!

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by GunLocators View Post
    Heck he is starting to get better he is about to start a cart project I will weld all the critical areas but I will let him weld what he can.

The gate is removable so thats why its not in the pic. Great trailer had ir resprung and heavier axle as well..
    Start them young. I remember my first gocart skidoo motor. Good time

Leave a comment:

• GunLocators
    replied
    Heck he is starting to get better he is about to start a cart project I will weld all the critical areas but I will let him weld what he can.

The gate is removable so thats why its not in the pic. Great trailer had ir resprung and heavier axle as well..

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    My 12 year old welded that its a little cold but he did fine for its purpose its not coming off....
    That explains the weld LOL. He needs a few years of practice LOL

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    With the metal chained down and with safety gate on back nothing has came out of trailer so NO your wrong it will not rattle out if you secure the load properly.
    SORRY I didn't see the gate on the back, I THOUGHT you only used the chains. MY BAD

Leave a comment:

• GunLocators
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    PS: I was looking at the weld on your extinguisher and find them looking cold did you had trouble setting your welder?.
    My 12 year old welded that its a little cold but he did fine for its purpose its not coming off....

Leave a comment:

• GunLocators
    replied
    The steel you have on the trailer will rattle off the trailer the way it is on the pic. Is this the way it is going to be when you travel from job to job .
    Nice trailer.
    With the metal chained down and with safety gate on back nothing has came out of trailer so NO your wrong it will not rattle out if you secure the load properly.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    The steel you have on the trailer will rattle off the trailer the way it is on the pic. Is this the way it is going to be when you travel from job to job .
    Nice trailer.
    PS: I was looking at the weld on your extinguisher and find them looking cold did you had trouble setting your welder?.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Nice trailer.

Leave a comment:

• GunLocators
    replied
    Sorry my SA200 is not for sale and if it was we would be looking around $4000 as its cherry

Leave a comment:

• sweettxbar35
    replied
    lincoln sa 200

i was wondering if u have a cheap lincoln for sale r u in texas?i am looking to buy my hubby a lincoln sa 200 welder for our anniversary do u have any for around 1500.00 for sale this would really mean alot to me to be able to get one for him . thank you christine:

Thanks guys! I will try to get a pic of fire extinguisher mount tommorrow I am at starbucks using thier wifi my wifi crapped out on me and att will not be able to send tech until tommorrow. So I will get some pics and post after they get me fixed for internet....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X