No announcement yet.

Welding Trailer Project Complete for now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The steel you have on the trailer will rattle off the trailer the way it is on the pic. Is this the way it is going to be when you travel from job to job .
    Nice trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      The steel you have on the trailer will rattle off the trailer the way it is on the pic. Is this the way it is going to be when you travel from job to job .
      Nice trailer.
      PS: I was looking at the weld on your extinguisher and find them looking cold did you had trouble setting your welder?.

Comment

Nice trailer.
        With the metal chained down and with safety gate on back nothing has came out of trailer so NO your wrong it will not rattle out if you secure the load properly.
        Equipment
        Lincoln SA 200, Miller 252 , Miller TrailBlazer 275 and Hypertherm Powermax 600

Comment

PS: I was looking at the weld on your extinguisher and find them looking cold did you had trouble setting your welder?.
          My 12 year old welded that its a little cold but he did fine for its purpose its not coming off....
          Equipment

Comment

Originally posted by GunLocators View Post
            With the metal chained down and with safety gate on back nothing has came out of trailer so NO your wrong it will not rattle out if you secure the load properly.
            SORRY I didn't see the gate on the back, I THOUGHT you only used the chains. MY BAD

Comment

My 12 year old welded that its a little cold but he did fine for its purpose its not coming off....
              That explains the weld LOL. He needs a few years of practice LOL

Comment

Heck he is starting to get better he is about to start a cart project I will weld all the critical areas but I will let him weld what he can.

The gate is removable so thats why its not in the pic. Great trailer had ir resprung and heavier axle as well..
                Equipment

Comment

Heck he is starting to get better he is about to start a cart project I will weld all the critical areas but I will let him weld what he can.

The gate is removable so thats why its not in the pic. Great trailer had ir resprung and heavier axle as well..
                  Start them young. I remember my first gocart skidoo motor. Good time

Comment

nice trailer!

Comment

good set up I like it

Comment

welding cable spools

I'm very interested in how you made those spools to hold your welding cables. In the picture it shows them still plugged in when you wound them up. How did you get it to work? And how high up did you lift your trail blazer?

Comment

smart looking trailer well thought out even with changes on the fly

Comment

Working...
                          X