Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding Trailer Project Complete for now

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding Trailer Project Complete for now

Well finally got to a finished for not point in my welding trailer project.

Here are some pics.
    Its a 5x8 trailer. Trailblazer 275, Aircompressor and Oxy/Ace Tanks are raised from deck to allow for some metal storage if needed. Also added a few leveling jacks if ever needed. Has Fold Down Table with Vise, Cable Reels, Air Reel and Oxy Ace Reels for convience and storage space reduction.

Last edited by GunLocators; 07-01-2009, 03:18 AM.

Comment

very nice..I remember from a previous thread that you were looking to insulate the reels from the deck...looks like you ended up using the piece of cutting board?

Comment

Fire extinguisher mount

I like where you have your fire extinguisher mounted. Would you mind taking me a close up picture of how you mounted it?

Comment

You don't F around do you. Thats a pretty slick trailer.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will try to get a pic of fire extinguisher mount tommorrow I am at starbucks using thier wifi my wifi crapped out on me and att will not be able to send tech until tommorrow. So I will get some pics and post after they get me fixed for internet....

Comment

Welding Trailer project complete for now

Very nice job. I can see that this trailer was well planned out. Thanks for posting the welding project pics. Everybody loves pics. Was wondering did you use Mig or Stick for this project? I am in the middle of a trailer project and I started with stick,and finished with Mig. Are you from the south or the north where this trailer may see some snow?

Comment

I am in Texas I used mainly Mig and some stick. I tried to plan it out before starting however I did have a lot of times I changed my mind and changed or redesigned something on the the fly.

Comment

thats one heck of a trailer. im assuming scratch built? how do u like that northern air hose reel?

Comment

Nice trailer, I like the setup! Iíve been planning on building one for a while now. Itís been on the back burner with my BBQ smokers, as the honey doís are taking priority.

Comment

The air hose reel seems to work great the oxy ace reel is a cox reel and it too works well

Comment

look like your ready to go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Copperdog View Post
                          I like where you have your fire extinguisher mounted. Would you mind taking me a close up picture of how you mounted it?
                          Sorry it took so long to get you the pics

Comment

lincoln sa 200

i was wondering if u have a cheap lincoln for sale r u in texas?i am looking to buy my hubby a lincoln sa 200 welder for our anniversary do u have any for around 1500.00 for sale this would really mean alot to me to be able to get one for him . thank you christine:

Originally posted by GunLocators View Post
                            Thanks guys! I will try to get a pic of fire extinguisher mount tommorrow I am at starbucks using thier wifi my wifi crapped out on me and att will not be able to send tech until tommorrow. So I will get some pics and post after they get me fixed for internet....

Comment

Sorry my SA200 is not for sale and if it was we would be looking around $4000 as its cherry

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.